Hojin's SW Orlando Real Estate Scoop

Real Estate News for Dr. Phillips, Windermere, Gotha, Celebration, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Clermont, Metrowest

Hojin's SW Orlando Real Estate Scoop header image 2

Don’t Pass Gas at Home

December 3rd, 2007 · No Comments

This public service announcement is either just really funny or a serious health warning. The Don’t Pass Gas website claims that asthma, bronchitis, allergies, coughs, ear infections, and pneumonia can be caused from breathing in the toxic fumes from the gastrointestinally challenged. Actually, they’re referring to second hand smoke from cigarettes but the analogy is at the very least quite entertaining. Homes with someone who smokes inside tend to take longer to sell and get less money. So don’t pass gas man. Take it outside.

Tags: Home Staging