Hojin's SW Orlando Real Estate Scoop

Real Estate News for Dr. Phillips, Windermere, Gotha, Celebration, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Clermont, Metrowest

Hojin's SW Orlando Real Estate Scoop header image 2

Congratulations on Your First Home

June 19th, 2008 · 6 Comments

Congratulations to Nick and Christina Lepp on their first home ever in Rose Hill Groves. It was wonderful working with you guys and I hope to assist you in the future.

Nick is a die hard Boston Red Sox fan and I’ve never seen him without his favorite hat on. Christina is a New York Yankees fan. Talk about a match made in heaven. We can all get along.

I’m not sure who’s gonna like the home more. Their son and daughter have never had a swimming pool or their own room, so I think they’re gonna be awfully excited about their new home.

I just want to say thank you for allowing me to assist you and I wish you a bunch of happy moments in your new house. Regards.

Tags: Hojin's Customers

6 responses so far ↓

• 1 stuart nessel // Jun 22, 2008 at 4:34 pm

I would also like to wish Nick and Christina all of the luck and joy in world in their new home. I am the lender that Nick and Christina chose for their financing. They were a pleasure to work with.

• 2 Jim Nolan // Jun 23, 2008 at 12:01 am

Nick and Christina,
    Congratulations on your insight and seizing the opportunity of knowing it’s the right time to buy a new home. It was my pleasure to be able to perform your home inspection and I wish you many, many happy years in your new home. (Go Red Sox!)
    Jim Nolan

• 3 Gregory Hemming // Jun 23, 2008 at 3:16 pm

I too have to say what a pleasure it was working with them to get affordable homeowner’s insurance. In working with them and the closing got closer I needed some quick information from Christina and she responded in moments. Christina, kudos for your efforts. Speaking of efforts ~ it was great how Hojin found them this wonderful home and the others like Stuart helped make financing that dream affordable and possible. With everyone working in the best interest of the Lepp family I am sure they are to have many wonderful years in their new home. Cheers to your family and congratulations!

Sincerely – Gregory Hemming

• 4 VALERIE WITH SUNBELT TITLE // Jun 23, 2008 at 3:30 pm

I AM WITH SUNBELT TITLE; I HAD THE PLEASURE OF CLOSING THE DEAL WITH THIS VERY NICE COUPLE. I HOPE THE LEPP FAMILY HAS MANY HAPPY YEARS IN THEIR NEW HOME! CONGRATULATIONS!

• 5 George Stringer // Jun 25, 2008 at 4:52 pm

Congratulations Nick and Christina – you purchased a nice home with many nice features, and you got a sweet deal!

George Stringer, Listing Agent
    Coldwell Banker SW Orlando

• 6 Nick Lepp // Jul 1, 2008 at 10:17 pm

I want to thank you Hojin for helping us through our first home purchase. You made the process relaxing and enjoyable, Christina and I are thrilled with our new home and I still have to pinch her to let her know this really happened.